Sound Leisure 1015 Jukebox
The Greatest Jukebox of all time refined for the modern age.
The 1946 Wurlitzer 1015 is the biggest selling jukebox of all time. We’ve taken the looks, the luster, and the legend of the original and created our own masterpiece, packing in all our skill and expertise.
It takes 70 working hours to build one of our Nostalgia models, and it shows. A hand-formed cabinet, unique bubble tubes, aluminum speaker grill, and chromed base are just some of the features. And beneath that, the capacity for 80 CDs and iPod connectivity – times have changed since the first 1015’s spun 78 RPM records!
This jukebox nods affectionately to the glory years of the first 1015 models while boasting a powerful modern sound.
- 21st Century 80 disc Jukebox CD Mechanism (simplest in the world)
- D4 Digital Amplifier: 4 Channels, 60W RMS per channel
- 2 x tweeter, 2 x mid-range and 1 x 12″ Twin cone bass speaker
- Option to connect additional external speakers
- Remote Control for home use
- 80 disc rotating display title rack
- Shuffle play facility
- 2 stereo auxiliary audio inputs.
- 1 stereo audio output.