Top Frame/Slate options
Sports/Commercial – the top frame is hinged for ease of access to the slate and table interior for maintenance and reclothing. Catches are located on either side of every pocket to ensure a secure playing surface and accurate cushion response.
Professional/Champion – the top frame is secured by bolts to the slate for the most consistent and accurate playfield and cushion response.
SAM coin-operated pool tables are proven, high revenue earners. Stunning style and truly professional playing standards will attract customers and keep them coming back for more.
But its inside where the real innovation and quality shines through. SAM’s electronic systems ensure a fast return on investment, long site life, and low maintenance costs.
AccuVend is unique to SAM electronic tables, eliminating last ball retention. Don’t underestimate the effects of a pool table only partially vending the balls. Vandalism, refunds to players, extra work for staff, and dissatisfaction all around. That affects income and ultimately the viability of the table in the venue. By allowing the player to re-vend the balls if there is still one in the tray, SAM AccuVend keeps everyone happy and the revenue rolling in.
Standard Electronic – Samik 4 provides multi coin acceptance, AccuVend, play for a game or for the time period, and token play using the SAM Token. Great for promotions and league nights ensuring free games can be properly controlled and accounted for.
TriBand – Samik 3 provides the same options as the standard system but with a programmable variable price schedule, enabling game, time, and Freeplay options across daily and weekly time zones. Tailor the price of play to suit the trading week with discounted or free pool at slow times to encourage footfall and wet sales, premium pricing at peak times when the price of play is less sensitive.
You may notice few other tweaks on SAM tables that make the operator’s life easier, save money and lengthen site life.
- The top frame lifts back on a gas strut for added safety.
- Setax bedcloths, Velcro fit cloths that mean that with a new set of covered ProActive cushions one engineer, with no specialist clothing experience, can recloth a table on their own in a fraction of the time a traditional recloth takes.
- The pocket liners are long-lasting, tough moulded vinyl, screwed in place, not pinned. The aluminum top rail is bolted together to reduce movement and wear.
- No less than 12 top frame clamps secure the top delivering great security and an even playing field. The steel cash door is separate to the ball door restricting staff access and providing greater security. Optional steel plate over doors and chrome security bars are available.
- Mechanical coin meters are complemented by non-resettable meters on both electronic MPUs for double checks on cash collections.
- SAM ball doors are secured by a single key, no need for two keys and a metre of chain in every engineer’s pocket!
Add all that to ProActive cushions, easy leveling feet, and extensive use of plywood and you’ll just feel the quality and experience ooze from a SAM table. Not a redesign of coin-operated table of the past but a total rethink on how to make a table attractive to players and profitable for operators, year, after year, after year.